The ordinance adopted on 22/10/2021 by the Ministry of Health (https://www.trovanorme.salute.gov.it/norme/dettaglioAtto?id=83413& Articolo=1) includes Lebanon in list E of the Prime Minister’s Decree.
Therefore, from 10/26/2021 to 12/15/2021 it is possible to travel from Lebanon to Italy only in the presence of precise reasons:
• study reasons;
• absolute urgency;
• return to your own home, domicile or residence, or of the person with whom there is a stable and proven emotional relationship, even if not cohabiting.
Therefore, travel for tourism to / from Lebanon is not allowed.
Upon entry / return to Italy from Lebanon, it is mandatory to:
• Fill in an online localization form (also called digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF https://app.euplf.eu/#/), to be shown on paper or on your mobile device to the carrier, at the time of boarding, and whoever is responsible for carrying out the checks It is advisable to be ready to show any supporting documentation and to answer any questions from the staff in charge of the checks.
• Present to the carrier, at the time of embarkation, and to anyone in charge of the checks, a certificate attesting the negative result of a molecular or antigen test (PCR test), conducted with a swab, carried out in the seventy-two (72) hours prior to entry into Italy .
• Undergo in any case fiduciary isolation and health surveillance (informing the competent ASL to activate the surveillance) for a period of ten (10) days, at the address indicated on the dPLF, reachable only by private vehicle.
• At the end of the ten (10) days of fiduciary isolation, it is mandatory to perform an additional molecular or antigen test, conducted with a swab.
• Airport transit is allowed, without leaving the dedicated areas of the airport.
Exemption from the obligation of quarantine and second PCR apply to:
• anyone who transits, by private vehicle, in the Italian territory for a period not exceeding thirty-six hours, with the obligation, at the expiry of that term, to immediately leave the national territory or, failing that, to begin the period of fiduciary isolation for five (5) days at the address indicated in the dPLF and to perform a molecular or antigen test by means of a swab at the end of the isolation;
• anyone who enters Italy for a period not exceeding one hundred and twenty (120) hours for proven work, health or absolute urgency needs, with the obligation, at the expiry of said term, to leave the national territory immediately or, failing that, initiate the five (5) day fiduciary isolation period at the address indicated in the dPLF and perform a molecular or antigen swab test at the end of isolation;
• anyone who returns to the Italian territory following a stay of no more than forty-eight (48) hours in foreign locations located at a distance of no more than 60 km from their place of residence, domicile or home, as long as the movement takes place by private vehicle;
• anyone who stays for a duration not exceeding forty-eight (48) hours in localities of the national territory located at a distance of no more than 60 km from the foreign place of residence, domicile or home, provided that the movement takes place by private vehicle.
For more information and the regime applicable to particular categories, please keep yourself regularly updated by consulting the page http://www.viaggiaresicuri.it/approfondimenti-insights/saluteinviaggio (in Italian language only).
Visa applicants are invited to apply to the TLScontact company by registering at the link https://it.tlscontact.com/lb/BEY/index.php.
For more information on the Green Pass, please visit https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/.
For updates on the provisions of the Italian Government in contrast to COVID-19 and in force on the national territory, please consult the website of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers https://www.governo.it/it/coronavirus and the website of the Ministry of Health https://www.salute.gov.it/portale/home.html.